Report A Claim
Rock Insurance Brokers Inc. strives to streamline all of your insurance needs. As an insurance broker, we do not process claims ourselves, but we'd be happy to forward your requests directly to your insurance provider!
To start the claims process, we will need the following information:
- Policyholder information: Name of insured, address, phone number, e-mail and policy number
- Description of loss: Time and date of loss, location of incident, detailed description of damages
- Vehicle information (for traffic accidents only): Current location of vehicle, owner information, driver information, type of car (year, make and model), license plate number
- Authority notification: Please note all authorities notified (fire dept., police, etc.)
- Report information: Report author, title (if any), date
- Additional comments: Is there anything else you think we should know? (Injuries, witnesses, etc.)
Please send your claims information to:
Rock Insurance Brokers Inc.
170 McGettigan Boulevard
PO BOX 68
Marystown, NL A0E 2M0
Phone: (709) 279-7625
Fax: (709) 279-5975
E-mail: Rock Insurance Brokers
Or use our online contact form.
After Hours Claims Information
Phone: (709) 277-4640